ECWATECH-2010 was a regular exhibition which took place in Moscow in June 1-4.
Our company traditionally represented its new wastewater and water treatment solutions.
The distinguishing feature of the exposition was a wide range of the services. We presented our implemented projects where the following technologies were employed:
- ultrafiltration for WTP at "Balakovskiye Mineralnyie Udobreniya", Saratov region;
- gravity iron removal plant in the town of Schekino,Tula region;
- counter-flow ion exchange WTP in Cherepovets, Vologda region;
- lubricating coolant treatment at Vyksa Steel Works, region of Nizhniy Novgorod;
- waste-free technology of galvanic wastewater treatment in Pervouralsk, Sverdlovskaya region;
- reverse osmosis at the foundry and rolling mill in Yartsevo, Smolensk region.
Moreover, at ECWATECH-2010 our specialists traditionally provided technical consultations and recommendations for the equipment selection on the basis of the filled in forms and the basic data received before from the customers.